Frequently Asked Questions
We allow check in on any day except Sundays, and checkout on any day. Breaks are available for between 2 nights or more giving you great flexibility when booking your holiday.
You can pay online or on the telephone when booking your stay, this will be an initial deposit with full balance due 28 days before arrival. You can pay your full balance when its due by logging into your online account, or calling us. If you are booking within 28 days of arrival you will be required to pay the full balance when placing booking.
Yes, we require the lead booker to be 25 or older and to stay for the duration of the holiday. Please note we reserve the right to cancel your holiday at any point if your booking does not comply with our terms and conditions.
We don’t accept bookings for single sex groups such as hen or stag parties however happy to welcome single sex families. Please feel free to call us should you wish to discuss. Please note we reserve the right to cancel your holiday at any point if your booking does not comply with our terms and conditions.
As our properties are all privately owned, we do sometimes have properties with ramps and adapted interiors. We always highlight this in the description of the properties so either check our website or feel free to call us and ask.
Some of our owners are happy to allow pets, this is mainly as they bring pets to stay themselves. Each property is different and will be marked as either ‘non pet friendly’, ‘1 small dog friendly’ or ‘dog friendly’. If you are bringing a dog please ensure you update your booking, as a surcharge is payable and read the terms & conditions surrounding pets.
We only allow dogs, any other pets need to be pre-approved by our bookings team.
For any amendment you can update your booking through your booking management link that you would have been provided when you booked. Alternatively if you do not have access to this you can simply either call or email our bookings team on 01797 724100 or email email@example.com. Please note this may incur an administration fee.
Yes, the property you pick to book is the exact property you stay in. We will supply you with all the details including the property address and parking information. Unfortunately things do happen which means we have to take properties off for maintenance or repairs, in this instance you will be offered a similar or upgraded property to stay in or a full refund.
Check in is 4pm and check out is by 10am. We do offer early check in/late check out subject to availability at an additional cost. To enquire about this please contact our bookings team.
Check in is contactless, we have key safe boxes situated on all our properties. You will be given details in advance of your arrival date of the checking in process. We aim to send this information to you 7 days before arrival so you are able to plan your day in advance.
We always fully dress the beds with fresh linens and towels which is included in your booking. We also supply a starter cleaning pack which contains a sample of washing up liquid, a cloth and a sponge, plus a tea-towel. All properties are equipped for self catering and will have pots, pans, utensils, crockery, cutlery. We ensure there is always a TV in the main living room, although some properties have additional TV’s in bedrooms. If a property has decking it is at the owners discretion if they provide outside furniture, so it is always best to check the property listing or contact our bookings team. You are always welcome to bring anything along with you that makes your stay more enjoyable as long as the property remains in the same condition and without any damage.
BBQ’s are often supplied (this information will be in your property description), however if they aren’t you are welcome to bring your own as long as the property isn’t in anyway affected.
Yes, we can provide these items for a small surcharge and they will be in your property when you arrive. These can be added at the point of booking or by contacting our bookings team.
Each property is different as some have parking included whereas others don’t. Please see individual property descriptions or contact our team to find out.
Internet is available in most of our properties and you will be supplied with this information before arrival.
We do not allow smoking in any of our properties and ask even if you are smoking outside to ensure you are far enough away from any open windows/doors that it isn’t blowing inside. Please Note if our housekeepers smell smoke after you have departed your refundable deposit is at risk of being lost.
If you experience any issues throughout your stay which you feel need to be resolved please contact either our office during opening hours on 01797 724100, or the mobile number on the back of your keyring if the office is closed and its an emergency. We will always do our absolute best to resolve any issue as we want you to enjoy your holiday as much as possible.
If you are having issues upon arrival or during your stay, please ensure you contact our team as soon as possible and we will do everything we can to rectify the issue to your satisfaction. If after you have left you are still dissatisfied at how we have dealt with these issues please email your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org giving your name, booking number and all of the steps taken to previously resolve the issues.
- If you wish to cancel your booking please refer to the cancellation policy.
- Cancellations prior to 28 days before arrival, you will forfeit your deposit and booking fee. If you wish to cancel within 28 days of arrival you will forfeit your booking fee and full cost of your holiday.
- If you have bought holiday cancellation cover, you may be entitled to a refund (please see below for more information).
- Cancellations must be via email to email@example.com The date the email is received is the date of cancellation.
- Our cancellation plan must be taken out at the point of booking and works as follows:
- It covers any member of your party unable to travel, thus causing you to cancel the booking, due to sickness, bereavement, jury service or redundancy.
- Proof in the form of a medical certificate, court notification or redundancy notice will be required and these must be originals and sent by recorded delivery.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The cancellation plan comes into effect when the full payment is due (28 days before arrival).
- A full refund will be given, minus booking fee and a £40 administration charge, once we are satisfied and have received the relevant documentation. This must be within 14 days of the booking date.
- The cancellation plan is not an insurance policy and if you require cover, you should seek holiday insurance.
- Cancellation plan charge = £17 short break, £25 a week.